Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Fiesta Soup in seconds. Seconds.

Pin It

There are a million versions of this soup out there. I can't remember where I first found it, but here is my pantry version. I let my toddler assemble most of it, it is that simple. 

Dump this into your crock pot if you have an hour or a day. Use a regular soup pot if not - it only needs 15-30 minutes to simmer that way. 

1 lb ground turkey meat, cooked (or beef. Leftovers from tacos work well.)

1 drained can (14.5oz) EACH: red kidney beans, navy beans, black beans, corn

1 jar of salsa. Fill the jar almost all the way with water and dump that into the pot, too. 

1 packet of ranch dressing powder


That's all. Put it on low and let it go. Serve with tortilla chips, cheese, jalapeƱos, sour cream, avocado slices...

If you omit the water, this comes out as more of a dip, which is how 3/4 of my family likes it. 



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment