Sunday, January 31, 2016

PJ Masks Party Downloads

Pin It

This post is purely for access to the .jpg and .svg files I created for my daughter's party. They are free for you to enjoy for private use. These are not to be used to create goods for sales. Do feel free to share the resource, though. We all can use a little kindness.


JPEG of the circles used to make the cupcake toppers. Can also be used for buttons, or scaled down for bottle caps! I had mine printed out at Staples on extra large paper and hand-cut them. The background circles were cut out using Cricut's Accent cartridge.



SVG symbols over the JPEG rounds


SVG of Catboy's silhouette

SVG of Gekko's silhouette

SVG of Owlette's silhouette

SVG of all three characters' symbols (on the characters' outfits and bracelets)



15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much. My 3 year old just told me he wants a PJ Mask birthday. This is a great help. Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. My 3 year old just told me he wants a PJ Mask birthday. This is a great help. Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! PJ Masks is huge with the preschool crowd!

      Delete
  4. How did you create the braclets???

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bracelets are foldable stretch elastic that I got at a local fabric store with some felt hot glued onto them. I used the same elastic for the backs of the masks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have a template for the SVG character symbols for the wall? Thank you so much for doing this, my daughter is turning 3 and I've been making capes and masks for what feels like forever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you make the masks? Is there a file available?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you follow a template for the masks?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the files! My daughter is so excited. The files worked great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You!!! this is great.... I'm doing capes and those logo's are just what I need. Working in the masks template, Do you have a template for the mask by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you should explore the articles on your website, You should also cover different different categories for articles as you writes awesome. Thanks for sharing this great article with us.
    superman

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing. Great help. Your kindness makes me happy and so will it do for my daughter when she see all her PJ's decos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are great printables! Throwing our PJ Mask party on Saturday!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete